Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natalia_s Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 02:57 PM
    Describe the features of the principal behavior styles which children display.
    Can anyone help me with this question?

Describe the features of the principal behavior styles which children display.

I can't think of anything!

Thanks in advance! :)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2014, 03:02 PM
    Passive? Aggressive? Start thinking about types you see.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 03:07 PM
    You can Google this and get lots of hits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Describe the features of the principal behavior styles which children display. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help with this question? I can't seem to think of anything! Describe the features of the principal behavior styles which children display. Any help with be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance Nataliaa xx

My children's eye color and features. Please leave your input. [ 5 Answers ]

I am tan skinned with dark brown eyes and brown hair , my wife has light skin with light brown eyes and brown hair, my father has dark features like me and my mother has lighter features and brown hair with green eyes. My grandparents on my father side are both dark complected, eyes, hair and skin....

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

View more questions Search