Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elzbieta1962 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 11:00 AM
    Looking for my Iranian friend David
    I'm Polish women and I looking for my Iranian friend. His first name is David. His last name unfortunately I lost. David is born in Tehran in Iran in 1964. He is about 180 cm tall (5"11"). He has black eyes and black hair. In 1989 he was living in Vienna in Austria. He was asylum seeker. I met him in Vienna. In autumn 1989 David left Austria and he went to the USA. Since autumn 1989 he lives in the USA. I would love to find him.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for my Iranian friend David [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a Polish women and I live in the Netherlands. I'm looking for my Iranian friend. His first name is David. His last name unfortunately I lost. He was born in Tehran in Iran in 1964. He is about 180 cm tall. He has black hair and black eyes. In 1989 he was living in Vienna in Austria. He was...

Iranian F-14's [ 1 Answers ]

Would be curious to know if anyone knows the current status of the F-14's in Iranian Air Force service. Are any of them still operational?

Iranian harassment [ 5 Answers ]

Is the "reported" harassment by the Iranian navy going to lead to military action from the U.S.

Iranian Muslims [ 10 Answers ]

These Iranian Muslims tell us that their savior fell down a well many, many years ago. They say that to allow their savior to come up out of the well, they must kill all of us infidels, or at least start the apocalypse. OK, fine, but, the thought occurred to me that GOD cast Satan and his demons...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.