Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mini_marti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 10:49 AM
    If you could travel the world for a year with a goal to spread peace, how would you c
    You've been given the opportunity to travel for a year - your area of interest is conflict resolution and peacebuilding. How would you make the greatest use of the travel opportunity to make the greatest impact in the locations you visit?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2014, 10:55 AM
    So, what are your ideas? Sounds like homework to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About to travel the world and. [ 19 Answers ]

I've started to think about the ex from about 8 months ago a lot lately. I've been NC since forever and have a relatively busy life. I haven't met anyone else yet (plenty of opportunities though). I'm about to travel the world for a year or two and make a lot of money (I have a pretty cool job)....

World Peace? [ 25 Answers ]

Will there ever be world peace? I think not, unless we're invaded by aliens then we would unite since we now have a common enemy.

Study of world Religions and aid in the efforts of global social justice and peace [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am writing an essay on global social justice and peace and the role of studying world religions. I am having difficulty in starting my essay. I would appreciate if I can get some help. Thank You Jay

View more questions Search