Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mickey674 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2014, 08:40 PM
    Glacier bay customer service
    Problem with spud gasket on Glacier Bay toilet. Cannot tighten tank onto toilet. Have obtained another gasket but it is the same,and have checked that all washers, etc are in the right place. Have installed toilets before and have not had this problem.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 01:15 AM
    Thank you for your post, and soon some of the plumbing experts will be online and perhaps one of them can help you.

You do know ? This is an international question and answer web site, not Glacier bay customer service. So if you were trying to contact the actual customer service department, this is not it.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2014, 10:53 AM
    Can't tighten tank or can't tighten enough? Leaking?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Customer Service [ 3 Answers ]

My ceiling fan is now making clicking noises during rotation. Is there something I can do? It worked beautifully for years.

Hampton Bay Customer Service [ 6 Answers ]

How can I get a replacement glass for celing fan E81964

Glacier Bay Customer Support [ 4 Answers ]

On a glacier bay single hole faucet, there are a hot and cold tube protruding from the bottom of the faucet. One protrudes about 4 inches, the other is about 7 inches out. Which one is for hot water, or, does it matter?

Hampton Bay Customer Service [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan model ac552a, remote only operated. My problem is the fan turns very slowly in the low speed( two to three rpm) the medium speed is OK and the high speed is the same as the medium speed. I tried a different remote but it didn't help.

Hampton bay customer service? [ 0 Answers ]

Ceiling fan brookdale model 761-567 only runs on low and med when high is selected by the remote it runs at med but makes a clicking sound. Is it the motor or the controller? Can it be tested?

View more questions Search