Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashybro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2014, 05:45 PM
    Can I increase my dedicated video ram
    I am wondering if I can increase my dedicated video ram because I need more to play a certain game.
    leo023 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2014, 09:38 AM
    You cannot increase dedicated memory, you can only (sometimes) adjust shared memory for video operations.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2014, 10:35 AM
    And if you can't do that to satisfaction... buy an add-in video card with enough memory. (that will be a faster better option anyway)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Location of 91 Dodge Ram 350 Ram Voltage Regulator [ 3 Answers ]

Location of 91 Dodge Ram 350 Ram Voltage Regulator?

New RAM cards won't boot unless old RAM intalled also. RAM tested good. [ 3 Answers ]

Just purchased (2) 256MB RDRAM (Rambus) PC-800MHz-45nS type memory ECC cards (used). Dell Dimension 8100 rated for up to 2GB RAM, (4 RAM sockets) originally had (2) 64MB non-ECC + (2) 128MB ECC cards. Worked fine. If I install the (2) new 256 ECC cards in Bank 1, leaving Bank 2 empty, PC won't...

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

View more questions Search