Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tboogie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2014, 11:17 AM
    Please help I found industrial electronics.
    I have a bunch of ac drives and single phase motors. Large heat sinks and heat strips and a bunch of single phase motors by Baldor and large vikor industrial power supplies what can I do with these things or could you tell me what they are used for?
    Its very urgent
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 11, 2014, 11:26 AM
    You would have to look them up and cross reference with the manufacturer. Keep good records, as this is labor intensive. Once you have a list you can find out what to do with them as far as selling or any other application or option you may choose.

Why the urgency?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2014, 11:27 AM
    Urgent? Without knowing model numbers and accurate descriptions for each item... nobody can even guess... but if you Google the model and part numbers you can find out what they are, and what they are used for.

Its just like asking, I have a bunch of car parts... what do they fit.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2014, 11:27 AM
    Obvious light industrial or commercial use. Single phase is not common in heavy industrial use. Their use should be obvious, motors, power supplies, heat sinks are all used in power regulation and support. Ebay would be a start for smaller items, or local pickup for larger, Craigslist for larger local sales. They do have some scrap value so that may be another way. Most companies will not buy used items of this nature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an armour for industrial cables and what is an core in the industrial cable [ 2 Answers ]

Differentiate between an armour and a core

Curious, came home to shower, found no hot water. Did fast check, found that the res [ 1 Answers ]

Curious, came home to shower, found no hot water. Did fast check, found that the reset button was not "popped" and with "power on" I have power to my lower element, but nothing to the upper element? Curious if the element is bad will it not show power? I do not have a continuity tester however...

Electronics [ 10 Answers ]

I want to connect my Samsung TV which is already hooked up to DISH to my Samsung DVD/VCR combo. I just want to watch all of my DVDs. DISH can't or won't help me, can you? Please provide step by step directions! Please I need to know which channel to put everything on, what to do with the...

IT Electronics [ 7 Answers ]

This company have offered me to work from home over internet, but could not find their website, there are numerous websites by that name. How to know if it is genuine offer or genuine company?

Re:Electronics [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a question regarding particular components required for an electronics project I am working on. I hope that anyone with a reasonable knowledge of transistors gets a chance to answer this question as it would be a great help to me. I have a small electronic radio powered with a 9v...

View more questions Search