Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suebeller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2014, 05:11 AM
    Traveling from UK to US, is pta mandatory
    Traveling from UK to US, is pta mandatory?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2014, 05:18 AM
    Of course not, it is a common scam in dating fraud.

Have you already sent any money for passports or visas ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lpn? Rn? Pta? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm trying to make a huge decision. I'm 28, have a 19 month old, currently working at a job that I hate, making $12.64 per hour. So this is why I am back in school. I have my AA degree, and originally I was thinking of going in the PTA program, have a few prereqs left.. (4 to be exact),...

Pta,or personal travel allowance.. [ 1 Answers ]

Is it necessarry for a person leaving Nigeria to go home to canada to have this so called PTA money?and are they required to have a VISA that supposedly expired while in the Nigerian area?

Purchasing items for PTA [ 0 Answers ]

I am the vp fundraising for a new PTA organization. I am being questioned on whether we should have paid tax on a recent tshirt order. We collected donations/sponsors that were printed on the tshirts. We did NOT charge the parents/kids for these shirts, rather 'gave them away'. I provided our...

Forming a new PTA - need answers. [ 2 Answers ]

My sons school hasn't had a PTA for several years. A memo went out they would like to get one formed again. I have joined. At our first meeting, being we are all new to it and no one has been part in a PTA before the question was what to form as or what to call ourselves. What's the difference...

Volunteer in PTA [ 3 Answers ]

I need to type a letter to ask parents to help in various PTA events

View more questions Search