Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arhuomam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2014, 11:04 PM
    How to screen for companies with private placement?
    Hi

I am looking for a way to find or search for companies that have private placement with third that will buy its shares at certain price.

For example CL.V already had private placement ended Dec 20, 2013.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Prevalance of equity in private companies in the 80's and 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find some reliable statistics about the prevalance of equity in private companies during the 80's and 90's?

Credit card companies/collection companies attaching our incomes/accounts. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 72, on Social Security plus a moderate City Retirement pension (local government, Washington state). My husband is 57, disabled, on Social Security Disability and has a small pension from the San Diego Zoo. If we are unable to pay one or more credit cards, can those CC companies, or...

When companies sell their receivables to other companies , the transaction is called [ 2 Answers ]

1- Receivables from company owners and officers should be disclosed separately on the balance sheet. True or false 2- Receivables not currently collectible are reported in the investments section of the balance sheet. True or false.

Partnerships or Private Ltd Companies [ 2 Answers ]

If 2 people traded as a private limited company and one decided he wanted to leave, what would be the consequenses of this and would it have changed the situation if they had traded as a partnership instead?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.