Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmerritt10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 07:36 PM
    Head hurting
    The past two days now my head has been hurting like crazy. Mostly on my left side behind the ears and then when I would tilt my head to the left side the pain would go away but today I noticed I have a soft spot on my left side of my head and now the pain has gone to the right side it feels like pressure against the sides of my heads??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2014, 07:59 PM
    Have you gone to see a doctor yet?
    cmerritt10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 09:13 PM
    No I haven't as I am on the reservation and our clinic is not open until 8a.m
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2014, 05:54 AM
    I would recommend going when it opens (as it has been going on for several days... because while it could be nothing more than a migrane... but it could be something like menengitis (highly contagous and dangerous) and any number of other things. Best to have a doctor examine you and decide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have to go to the er for a clock falling on my head and my head start to hurt ba [ 1 Answers ]

I was in my class and the clock fell on my head and my head start to hurt so badly I am in pain what do I t hurts.

Movie: head in bag on train, head in refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

Sometime in the 70s, I saw a movie I can barely remember. I recall a scene on a train, in which a man had a briefcase with a head in it. Later I think the same head was found in a refrigerator. It may have been a comedy, or, of course, a horror movie. For some reason I remember someone looking...

Once I saw a movie the hero went to meet the head of gang , the head showed him a toy [ 0 Answers ]

Once I saw a movie the hero went to meet the head of gang , the head showed him a toy of thimbles that thimbles were walked and sing

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

Hurting my head thinking of the name of this movie [ 2 Answers ]

I saw it in about 2001 or 2002 on DVD. I remember it was set in the old days where they were dealing with the plague and things of that nature. I remember it was about a girl (whore/prostitute) that came into town and was sleeping with all the husbands in town. All the wives wanted here out and...

View more questions Search