Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timebstill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 02:23 PM
    How to get heat in a Signature dryer
    Dryer does not heat. A glow comes on but no heat. Is there a reset button ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 02:28 PM
    Is it gas or electric?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2014, 03:02 PM
    If you have a glow bar, it is gas. You will need to check the high limit safety, particularly if the vent is full of lint. Are you sure you have gas to the dryer? If electric, don't normally see a glow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dryer start with heat and after 10 minutes there is no heat / let dryer sit 10 min [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore gas dryer when I start there is heat then after 10 minutes there is no heat so I let it sit 10 minutes and there is heat again and so on/// I have changed the cycling thermostat worked for 1 day only

Kirkland signature dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I put my last load of clothes on the dryer. I shut the down, set the timer and pushed the start button. It didn't turn on. I checked to see if the door was shut tight and it was. Push the start button again. Won't start.. Please help

Signature dryer not heating [ 3 Answers ]

I have a signature dryer model mde216rbw0 serial number xd44264913 that does not heat. It will run but doesn't heat up. I have managed to open the top and the back vent panel but am not sure where the parts I need to check are located. This is an electric dryer and I have already reset the...

Kirkland Signature Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature Dryer and the rotating barrel seems to have fallen. This is causing my clothes to get stained by what seems like grease. Any idea whether this can be fixed or do I need to replace it? Any information would be valuable. Thanks

View more questions Search