Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joy2theworld Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2014, 09:24 AM
    My boyfriend only wants sex, should I break up
    Okay so I have made a list of pros and cons and I'm just not sure if I should break up with him or not. What do you think. Please answer quickly I'm deciding today, I'd prefer to do it before valentines day if I have to.

Pros

Treats you well
    Says sweet things
    Always compliments
    Liked by family
    Was the first

Cons

He cancels all the time
    Just wants sex
    Never texts
    Never just hangout
    Doesn't show you off
    Bored of him
    Gets really jealous
    Has to keep secrets
    Can't hang out with guy friends
    Boy toy girl toy relationship
    Infatuation
    Doesn't love him
    Only reason to stay is he stole virginity
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 09:38 AM
    1) You are 15/16 years old (going by a previous thread.) You shouldn't be having sex or sexual contact at this age. It is tempting Nature to make you a single teenage mother.
    2) If all you do together is have sexual contact, then he isn't a boyfriend. He is treating you like a 'booty call'.
    3) He isn't treating you well if everything he says and does is to get sex.
    4) Would family like him if they knew he just wanted sex?

I know this may seem like a lecture, but have more respect for yourself and your future than to be his 'toy'.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 09:45 AM
    If just for sex, charge like other women, then you will at least get something for it.

Seriously think about it, if all you are is sex for him, what does that really make you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 09:53 AM
    Reread the cons a few times. They out weigh the pros by a landslide. You're having sex with someone you don't love just because he was the first. He treats you like a toy. Why would you even have to ask if you should stay in such a relationship? Leave the boy alone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 11:10 AM
    You GAVE him your virginity, but that doesn't mean you have to stay and keep putting up with his crap.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 02:07 PM
    He's not worth it. Respect yourself and find someone that will treat you the way you should be treated.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 02:35 PM
    All he wants is sex, okay, if that is all you want then that is okay. If not, JUST get out of the relationship if you know what is going on and it does not suit you. Or, do you always find guys that only want sex and you go along with it because you are too needy. Think about it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2014, 04:51 PM
    Any kid his age will sleep with any woman that spreads her legs for them... he doesn't even have to like them very much. Of course he will say nice things to get sex... thats what guys his age do all the time. THey will lie, say and do almost anything to get in a girls pants...

I think you are starting to see this now.

Stop putting out (and not just for a few days or months..I mean forever) and see if he hangs around, if he really cared for you he would be there even without sex... but I'm guessing the moment the sex stops he moves on to find his next sex partner... Be thankful you haven't gotten pregnant yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend started to break up, now wants break [ 6 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 8 months--our relationship has been flawless. We never fight--just the occasional argument, or being annoyed with each other, but never any major problems. I get along with his family great, his mom wants us to get married, and his friends like me too. The...

My boyfriend started to break up, now wants break [ 0 Answers ]

You can't make anyone love you - I am concerned about your "absolutely perfect" language. Maybe you are "absolutely perfect" by your standards but not his. He has very clearly expressed his feelings - I think you now need to stop contact, let him decide if/when/where he wants to reconnect...

My boyfriend forces sex, now he wants anal sex [ 6 Answers ]

Sometimes I tell my boyfriend to stop it and I don't want sex at the time and he will continue with it until I have no way but to give in. He has a big which sometimes causes me pain which is why I try not to have too much sex with him. Also, with the view that we might not be together in the...

My boyfriend and I haven't had sex in 3 months- how long would you go without sex? [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me at all anymore. I am very sexual, and I am soooooo into him. I'm in my early twenties, he's about a decade older than me. We've been & lived together for a while. Even when we did have sex, he was always uncomfortable with it. He has some personal...

Boyfriend isn't interested in sex/turned off by me initiating sex? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm at my wit's end and need help! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years just moved in together 3 months ago. We've had our ups and downs and have made it through a lot of tough times together. In the beginning of the relationship we had sex as much as possible. We were...

View more questions Search