https://customer.honeywell.com/resou.../69-2416ES.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ASYSTAT655A to honeywell rth6350 [ 1 Answers ]

wiring question: Here's what I've concluded... but what do I to with the old brown wire connected to T? old new W Aux/E B (blue) not connected X2 (black) Aux/E Y Y G G O ...

Where does gray wire connect on a honeywell rth6350 thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

My old thermostat was a honeywell CT3611. I bought a new Honeywell RTH6350 programmable thermostat and cannot figure out where to connect the gray and blue wires coming from the wall. There is also a red yellow green and white wire. The old thermostat has C, E, W1, E, L and B terminal...

Honeywell thermostat rth6350 wiring diagram [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I would like some help with this installation, I have a white, red, green and blue wire coming out of the wall. My question is where do I put the blue wire? Thanks

I'm replacing a 23 year old manual Honeywell thermostat with a new digital Honeywell [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing a 23 year old manual Honeywell thermostat with a new digital Honeywell thermostat model RTH111. The old thermostat has two wires (colors white and red) but no designation on the terminals. This is for a hot water baseboard gas fired boiler. Which terminals do these unmarked wires...

Installing Honeywell RTH6350 D1000 wiring help [ 0 Answers ]

I am changing thermostats from a Honeywell T8411R 1002 to a Honeywell RTH6350 D1000 My problem after following instructions is where to put the "C" wire? I am using a heat pump York Model F RP030H06A and the blower outside is E1RC024S06C Here is a picture of existing wiring:...

View more questions Search