Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paldiddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2014, 04:59 PM
    How to fix a f 21 code on washer
    I have a Kenmore front load washer that is flashing a f21 code. I have replaced the pump and the pressure switch. I have checked all hoses and everything is clear. What else could it be
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2014, 12:21 AM
    Why did you replace the pump and pressure switch? They have nothing to do with an F21 code. An F21 is a restriction in the drain and means that the pump and pressure switch is working fine. Those are two parts in an F21 code situation that you know are good. Look at your drain. See: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...sher_Elite.pdf
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...c%20washer.pdf
    I cannot understand why so many insist on making parts suppliers rich. Always check your parts with a meter first. There are simple ways to test them with a meter and when they test good you look elsewhere.
    paldiddy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 11:35 AM
    The pump was bad. The empellor was spinning free on the shaft. I checked all drain hoses there is nothing blocking it. Now when you turn it on it wants to go straight to spin cycle. There's no water in it because I drained it out. Is it shot
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2014, 10:49 PM
    You have an electrical problem that you will have to find with the meter. It should not be too hard to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please fix this java question with code [ 2 Answers ]

Please fix this coding with Java Programming. Vehicle Make.. Model.. Noise Factor... InterstatePermitscurrent... Parking Fines Holden... Colorado... 2.. . 0 Chrysler... Aspen... 3.. . 0 Toyota... Lite Ace... 4.. . 0 Ford... F350... 5... ….. . 0 Dodge... Sprinter... 6.. . 2 Hino......

Fix Kenmore front load washer w/ error code E14? [ 1 Answers ]

Have a 2009 Kenmore Super Capacity 3.5 front load washing machine model 41748102701 that stop working before a final spin. The start light flashes and the Add garment and Washing lights stay on. Did a diagnostic and appears to have a E14 code or Reed Switch error. Can I easily fix and how?

How do I fix my electric stove of code E-1 F-3 [ 0 Answers ]

When I press start to heat up my stove it will throw this code E1 F3 how do I get it off

How do I fix error code F dL on a Kenmore 45862 front load washer [ 0 Answers ]

My washer did not drain properly so I did the cancel and drain/spin function and that worked but when I went to run the next load I heard a 'clicking' sound and then the F dL error started flashing and beeping. So I did the cancel process again, opened and closed the door but still got the same...

How can I fix an ol error code for my maytag bravos washer [ 0 Answers ]

I have on error code of ol that comes up during my wash and stops my washer completele. What can I do to fix this.

View more questions Search