Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 21, 2014, 06:15 PM
    Love and hugs right back Starty, and thank you to Cats for organizing it for us. :)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2014, 06:18 AM
    I've been gone for a while, but I knew startover well :( my heart breaks for her. I also knew Starbuck and cherry, though I hasn't heard that Cherry had finally passed on. I just remember her being sick. :( much love and hugs sent to startover.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 12, 2014, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel View Post
    I've been gone for a while, but I knew startover well :( my heart breaks for her. I also knew Starbuck and cherry, though I hasn't heard that Cherry had finally passed on. I just remember her being sick. :( much love and hugs sent to startover.
    So nice to see you. I hope you remember me. It's been a while. Cherry passed only a few months after Starbuck. It's been a few years now, and it's still a shock that they're no longer here.

Starty hasn't been active on the site for a long time, but many of us have remained close to her via fb. This was a shock to all of us, most of all her I'm sure. She's a very strong lady. Her kids are very lucky to have her to lean on. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost my girlfriend of 3 years today [ 3 Answers ]

We met when I was 16, she was 15. I was quite popular in high school and so was she. We hit it off almost immediately, and the first year-year and a half things were just great. I started to develop anxiety soon afterwards and depression after that. Low self-esteem and confidence followed....

Lost my dog today [ 13 Answers ]

I am 18. I had a boxer since I was in kindergarten. Of course he has gotten very old and got put down just about 12 hours ago. I normally don't believe much in god. I try to but I just don't know what to believe. However every time I lose a pet or someone close to me I suddently become more...

Found a lost dog today [ 11 Answers ]

It was kind of interesting. It had weird behaviors. It seemed to be afraid of me, but also seemed to have the excited and urinating problem too. But he didn't bark or run away. I did the normal thing and stooped to his level with palms up. He came close enugh to sniff and smell and then...

Lost love haunts me today. [ 17 Answers ]

My first true love and I dated from the time we were 16 until I ended the relationship when we were 21. We went to high school and college together and experienced every possible "first" together. I ended the relationship because I thought I needed to experience other relationships before...

View more questions Search