Ask
    shirley400 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2014, 09:56 AM
    Honeywell thermostt
    Trying to replace a honeywell t87 thermostat with apgrammable rth2300b
    Honeywell I have two wires black and white no marking on the t87 t post
    On the rth2300b do I use

Check out some similar questions!

I'm replacing a 23 year old manual Honeywell thermostat with a new digital Honeywell [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing a 23 year old manual Honeywell thermostat with a new digital Honeywell thermostat model RTH111. The old thermostat has two wires (colors white and red) but no designation on the terminals. This is for a hot water baseboard gas fired boiler. Which terminals do these unmarked wires...

Wiring for Honeywell RTH7600D, old system was Honeywell T841A1217 [ 2 Answers ]

I'd be most grateful for some assistance in wiring a new Honeywell RTH7600D to a heat pump system that has AC as well as Aux and Emergency heat (which I guess makes it a multi-stage system?). My old system was a Honeywell 841A1217, which had the following wires; I wired them to the new system as...

Replacing a Honeywell T8575D2003 with a Honeywell RTH8500. Having trouble with wires [ 1 Answers ]

I'm replacing a Honeywell T8575D2003 with a Honeywell RTH8500. Didn't think there would be issues, manuals are all straight forward. However when I removed the T8575, the wiring set up did not match what the RTH8500 was expecting. The T8575 has 8 wires connected as follows < 1 ...

Installing Honeywell RTH6300B from an older 7 wire Honeywell. PROBLEMS [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new here. I found this site which trying to troubleshoot my problem. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. Basically I have an older honeywell programmable thermostat with 7 wires attached. They are as follows... C - Black wire L - Blue wire R- Red wire W2 - brown...

Replacing Honeywell T8411R with Honeywell RTH7500 - wiring problems [ 1 Answers ]

I need help getting my new, programmable thermostat to work. I currently have a dual-stage Heat Pump and A/C unit that works fine. The current thermostat is the Honeywell T8411R. I don't know the number for the subbase, but it's the one that came with the thermostat. The current (operational)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.