Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JPen1107 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2014, 07:58 PM
    Question desk
    About 20 or 30 years ago, I saw a great ballet on PBS; don't know the name or ballet stars - a male and a female who were flying slowly with all ballet movements to some classical piece of music. It was one of the things which has stayed with me all these years, and I'd like to know where I can purchase a copy if such still exists. Does anyone remember ever seeing that lovely dance? Don't remember how long it was, but TV programs usually ran at least an hour at that time of day - which occurs to me may have been mid-afternoon on the weekend. Please help if you can.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 8, 2014, 04:56 AM
    Start here. Go on from there.

nureyev swan lake - Bing Videos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Force to push a desk is 650N. Desk mass is 110Kg. Friction is 0.8 What is the Ff? [ 0 Answers ]

8 Dogs pull a sled with Mass 200Kg. Friction is 0.1 and acceleration is 1.5 m/s2. Assume equal force for each Dog. What is the Force for each Dog?

How to ask Facebook help desk a question [ 7 Answers ]

I have just tried to log into my Facebook and they asked me as a security question for my mobile phone number and my mobile has recently broken. As I couldn't do that they asked me to send a photo of my ID, which I do not have as I am only 17 and have had no need for one. I need to contact them to...

Question for a member of ask me desk bella crystal [ 0 Answers ]

@ bella crystal it would be very helpful if you tell us which brand vitamin of eyes pills were used by your mom .

View more questions Search