Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    physic Posts: 42, Reputation: 0

Feb 7, 2014, 07:52 AM
    What is Mathematical Equation of Explosion?
    Is there a Mathematical equation for explosion, blast wave or shock wave?for example this is mathematical equation of weight what is mathematical equation of Explosion?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 7, 2014, 08:15 AM
    There are a couple of generic principles that apply: the atmospheric blast wave moves at the speed of sound, and the intensity of the wave decreases as the square of the distance from the blast center.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How many therefore actually 'saw' the explosion of SN1987a [ 1 Answers ]

Eleven neutrinos were detected by the Kamioka water Cerenkov detector in Japan, following the explosion of supernova SN1987a. The Kamioka detector had a fiducial mass of 1000 metric tonnes. How many human beings, therefore, actually 'saw' the explosion of SN1987a Hint - consider the structure of...

Anime explosion [ 0 Answers ]

It is a question about an anime around 80s - 90s with a girl who took care about a little boy and while walking him home they time traveled to ancient Japan because of the explosion on the factory.and it turned out that the boy had to go further in time so they became the same age and they got...

Air Explosion =? [ 4 Answers ]

Long test-ball exploded 3 feet below, lifting me off ground and threw me 4 feet into embankment. 38lbs psi. Air shock felt 30 feet away. What was the force that has ruined my hearing?? Paul...

Toilet Explosion [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I awoke to a nasty situation in my downstairs bathroom. It looked like there was an explosion from the toilet and there was "stuff" all over the place. Luckily it wasn't gallons of it that had to be wet vacuumed up, but it was a pain to get cleaned up. The toilet flushes just fine now, so do...

Chili explosion [ 2 Answers ]

I went grocery shopping recently while not being altogether sure that course of action was a wise one. You see, the previous evening I had prepared and consumed a massive quantity of my patented 'You're definitely going to $h!t yourself' chili. Tasty stuff, albeit hot to the point of being painful,...

View more questions Search