Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 09:57 PM
    fever
    I was walking the other night in the middle of a snow storm an had a fever and when i got to sum where safe i feel asleep under a cover with a space heater can u over heat ur self am i gonna dye from it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 10:21 PM
    It depends on what is causing the fever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On and off fever [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 yr old child has had a fever off and on since Sun afternoon. Her fevers were ranging from 101-102 and in the last 2 days 99.2-100. She has a bad cough mainly at night and wakes up crying saying her throat hurts but she doesn't have tonsils so strep is very unlikely. Should she see a doctor...

Fever [ 4 Answers ]

My 2yr old has had a fever now for 2 days, been very irritable and hasn't eaten a whole lot. I believe he is teething again(molars this time) should I take him to the dr or just keep alternating ibuprofen/Tylenol?

Fever [ 3 Answers ]

My son who is 16 months old had a fever for three days of 100.5 and then he woke up today with no fever but is crying a lot and will eat or drink very little. Could this just be teething , and what can I do for him.

4-Day Low Grade Fever is Now a High Grade Fever (103.5) [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has had a low grade fever (99-101) for 4 days and it jumped from a low grade fever to high fever (103.5) within an hour. He has been getting fluids (Powerade Zero) and taking Advil every 6-8 hours for the last 3 days. The Advil appears to lower his temperature slightly. He complains of...

I have a fever [ 1 Answers ]

Have a fever 100.7 usually run around 97. Am on I've therapy and on day 4 of 5 on zpak 250 what can I take to lower the fever

View more questions Search