Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aethena allen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 02:20 PM
    I have my certification but I need my license
    Hello,

My amen Aethena and I studied cosmetology at Barrie College of Hair and esthetics in 2003. I graduated and did my apprenticeship at Salon Solace in Barrie, Ontario. However I did not have the opportunity to get my license because my permit expired and I had to return home to the Bahamas. I would like to know how I can attain my license given the time that has passed and that I don't live in Canada. The Bahamas does not require stylist to be licensed only certified from a cosmetology school but I need my license to work abroad or to teach locally. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 02:45 PM
    I don't know what we can do for you other then suggest you contact the school in Barrie, Ontario. We can't do this for you. We are a question and answer site only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work in California required to have CA license. Live in AZ and told to get AZ license [ 2 Answers ]

I work in Needles Ca. as a driver. California says work there you need a CA license. I live in Arizona and they say I have to have Arizona License. But I will lose my job, so got Ca. License with my real AZ address and got a ticket for it in AZ. What do I do If I have a valid California drivers...

Vicroads license history check for my license [ 2 Answers ]

What is my hitory on my victorian drivers license from vicroads

Can I exchange a non-reinstated Ontario license to a Quebec license? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: I attempted to exchange my ON Class G license to QC. While doing so at SAAQ, I find out my ON license has been suspended due a speeding ticket, in ON, from 7 months ago. I went to ON's office to pay my speeding ticket and was told I needed to wait 4 business days for the suspension to be...

Certification course ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I am working in a Networking tech support sector. I completed my ccna recently. Further my plan is to complete CCNProuting. But one of my friend is advising to do CCIE (Routing & Switching ) which itself covers the topics from CCNP in depth. Will it works..

Is diamond certification necessary/which certification is best? [ 5 Answers ]

I’ve been researching diamonds for engagement rings, and I keep seeing different certifications. What certifications should I be looking for, and what are the advantages of buying a certified diamond?

View more questions Search