Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craig40 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 09:08 AM
    My furnace blower will run with the air on but won't run when switched to heat
    My combustion air fan will kick on and burner will lite but fan will not kick on. When I put the termostat in cool the blower will kick on but won't in the heat setting. It doesn't matter if it is in auto or on position. Won't kick on in either
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 01:44 PM
    Is this a new stat or have you touched the wiring to the stat or furnace.
    craig40 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 05:23 PM
    Put a new thermostat in. Replaced a sensor and cleaned the other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tran furnace / air main blower on furnace will not run. But the a/c unit runs [ 0 Answers ]

Main blower on furnace, is not running, when thermostat calls for cooling the out side unit runs. The main blower on the furnace in not

Frequently Carrier gas hot air furnace won't run when stat calls for heat [ 7 Answers ]

Greetings: I have a Carrier forced hot air furnace and several times a day the furnace won't start when the thermostat calls for heat. Most times turning the stat lower than the room temperature then back higher the furnace will start and run normally for several hours. I have a Carrier...

Blower won't run in auto for heat with oil furnace [ 9 Answers ]

I have an oil furnace. A/C works fine. Heat last season worked fine. Started up furnace this year just fine. But blower would not start on auto. The blower will run in heat mode when set to On. I replaced the Limit Switch in the Plenum. No change.

Letting blower on forced air heat run 24/7? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it better to let the blower on a forced air natural gas furnace run 24/7 even when the heat has reached the correct temp? I heard if you continue to circulate the air you use less fuel. Does the electrictity use cancell the fuel savings?

View more questions Search