Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmankari Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 06:19 AM
    How to call servlet in jquery?
    Hi, How do you call servlet in jquery. In javascript you assign server path value to document.form.action?

Check out some similar questions!

Does jquery needs any plugin to be downloaded? [ 0 Answers ]

Do I need to download and plug in for jquery to work or simple browser is enough?

Dreamweaver,jquery issue [ 0 Answers ]

I am just beginning to Develop a website and I'm A newbie to web Development. I created a dreamweaver Template with a top level Navigation menu. The Menu was created using <li> and <a> with some Css. I used a class

Help in completing the following Servlet code! [ 0 Answers ]

<html> <body> <form method="get" action="myServlet"> Topic:<input type="text" name="topicName"/> <br/> Comment:<input type="text" name="commentText"/> <br/> </form> </body> </html>

Servlet,html form problem [ 1 Answers ]

Servlet,html form problem? Hi,this is hancok.I am getting the error when I click submit button after filling the fileds of the form. the eror is as follows. This webpage is not found. No webpage was found for the web address: file:///C:/formapp/f1?text1=madhu&age=18… More information on...

Doubt in Servlet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys.. I got error when I call plain code in servlet.. Kindly look my program BeerExpert.java import java.util.*; public class BeerExpert

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.