Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monotonous-Game Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 06:20 PM
    Spy game I don't know the name of
    Im trying to find a spy game that I can't really remember that well but I want to play again. I believe it was a free game that you could download. It was very short. The game started at a party and you had to read a card, I think, and put some sort of bug in a drink and poison someone. After a while in the game you had to chase another spy by going through a tunnel and over air ducts (I think that's what they were) and after a while she shoots you and you fall to your death.
    I'm not sure most of this information is correct but this is what I remember.

Check out some similar questions!

Spy movie title needed.spy movie- double for someone else. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a certain movie I watched years ago. It envloves a marine who I believe fakes his own death, and is then trained to become a stand in for someone else, who is evil. The man, is forced to eat some kind of soup for every meal. He is forced to memorize the...

Its from white collar & it's a online spy game [ 0 Answers ]

I am an odd number, take 2 letters away and I'm an odd number. What number am I? http://www.usanetwork.com/series/whitecollar/games/mozziesmission/2

I downloaded a game and now I don't know what to do next to install it. [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a girl so I don't know much about these things so I would really appreciate some help :p I just downloaded a game through Utorrent. But now I have nooo idea what to do next. I right clicked on the file and chose "Open containing folder". What am I going to do next? Someone please help...

Game don't work [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new game called prison tycoon 2 and when I installed it and pressed play it says direct3d rendered error then it goes to menu and you press play then it says its abtained a problem and must close how can I fixs this

ERROR! Game don't work [ 7 Answers ]

My games grand theft auto was just fixed and now it reads error y?? __________________

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.