Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slesiuk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 03:59 PM
    How do you cook pasta ?
    How do you cook pasta with grill chicken ?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 5, 2014, 04:05 PM
    What kind of pasta? Are you looking for a recipe or general cooking directions for the pasta by itself?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 5, 2014, 04:05 PM
    Easiest way is to read the instructions on the packet as different types vary.
    slesiuk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 04:10 PM
    The penne pasta and grilled chicken
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 5, 2014, 04:17 PM
    Check this out.

Grilled Chicken Penne Pasta Recipes | Yummly
    drmalpani951 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2014, 12:05 AM
    Boil the pasta for 15 minutes, then drain and put it into a bowl. Cook the bacon pieces in the saucepan. Then add the pasta sauce and cheese, and heat for a few minutes, finally add the pasta and heat for 4 minutes. Then serve

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing electric cook-top with a gas cook-top. 30 amp breaker to 15 amp? [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing an electric cooktop with a gas cooktop. The electric cooktop is wired to a 30 amp breaker. The gas cook-top needs a 15 amp breaker. Do I need to pull the 30 amp service and run a new line from a new 15amp breaker? There is plenty of room in the panel to do this.

Pasta Machines [ 8 Answers ]

I want to purchase a pasta machine, but have no clue about the best brands out there :confused:. I enjoy cooking and I'm willing to invest in a quality piece of machinery if it works well, and will last for years. If you have any suggestions on the best pasta machines both hand-cranked or electric...

Pasta diet for Pasta Lovers [ 6 Answers ]

I found this article throug Google. Need some expert's advise whether it's realistic or not? GB

Pasta italiana [ 2 Answers ]

How to cook pasta?

Pasta Ingredients [ 4 Answers ]

I've always thought that all white pasta contains the same ingredients... it is only the shapes that are different. Is that correct?

View more questions Search