Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mpuleo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Cloudy fish tank
    Hello, I just bought my fish tank 2 days ago I feed them very little in the morn. And very little at night... I use bottled water that they gave me at the store with the fish... yesterday morning the tank was cloudy I can't even see half of the fish only when they come to the front... what seemd to be the problem and what do I do to prevent it from happening again... thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 2, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Don't you need the water oxygenated ? Ask the fish store where you bought everything.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Hello,
    Your new aquarium needs to cycle.
    Every new tank must go through this process.
    You can read about it here:
    Aquarium Cycle / The Nitrogen Cycle

If you're still around, I can help you... just let me know.

Kae

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cloudy fish tank [ 22 Answers ]

Hello , I recently got a new hobby... a 30 gallon aquarium.I have had it about 2 months. Initially I put in 6 gold fish,3 red cap orandas and 3 gold fish. I then went and bought ranchu(fat one) and bought 2 plecos(algea eaters) and 3 apple snails. All are fine, except that 2 of the snails died...

Gold Fish Cloudy Tank [ 2 Answers ]

We have 3 fairly large gold fish species, what size tank is adequate? One is showing signs of listing and black spots? They only get feed once a day and filter is changed often. Help grand kids coming soon. Thanks

Cloudy Fish Tank [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 50 gallon tank. Wasn't cloudy until I discovered one of the little sharks dead, caught in the filter thingy I removed the dead fish and added the treatment chemicals? What's next I have nine other fish I don't want to die. HELP! I'm new at this fish stuff, so please answer question...

Fish tank cloudy [ 6 Answers ]

All the typical teats come back normal (ammonia, nitrite,nitrate) but the water stays cloudy no matter the water changed or not. The fish tank is a 72 bow front with 4 fish 2 Amazon tiger catfish both about 8 in. 1 armor catfish and 1 pleco. I know the tank is not over stocked or over feed. Any...

Cloudy Fish Bowl [ 5 Answers ]

We just got two fish and put them into a fish bowl yesterday (I don't know what kind of fish they are, put was told they do well in a bowl). This morning the water in the bowl is quite cloudy. What do I do?

View more questions Search