Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jugar66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 09:51 AM
    My Maytag 2000 series stackable is in it's last leg
    I'm happy with the size capacity of my old Maytag stackable and in the process of buying new washer/dryer. Can you tell me what capacity in cubic feet, my old Maytag 2000 series stackable is?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2014, 11:43 PM
    Look at these to find out: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20Washers.zip

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Stackable ND warning [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a maytag washer and dryer combo. The washing machine won't spin or move in any way. "ND" flashed on the screen. Any Ideas what could be wrong? Oh, and my clothes are in and the door won't open! Please help

Maytag stackable washer/dryer [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I have a maytag stackable washer and dryer, my first question is how can I use the washer without connecting the hot water hose? I tried just connecting the cold water hose without connecting the hot water, this will not start the washer,

Maytag stackable washer/dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a maytag model lse1000 stackable washer dryer. When I first start the wash the water fills up normally but when it goes to rinse it trickles in and also when I want to wash on cold the water trickles in. I have checked the hose and there is not blockage.. Help!!

Stackable Maytag Washer/Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Stackable Washer, Dryer, Maytag Model LSE7806ACE The timer on the dryer does not advance to the cool down program and will run for ever In what every drying cycle that is selected.

View more questions Search