Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denicecorny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2014, 04:43 AM
    Hi guys, can you help me in this problem pretty pretty please?
    Challenge: Use a delimited string to create a PhoneList class with an instance method to
    Insert names and phone numbers, and a method to look up a phone number when a user
    Provides a person's name. Since your class will take care of looking things up, you don't
    Have to worry about keeping the list in alphabetical order. For example, the following
    String could be used as such a directory:
    Mom:8601929876::
    Bill g:65409871234::
    Mary
    Lancelot:1238421100
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 5, 2014, 05:36 AM
    Now matter how many pretties, we don't do the whole problem for you. You do it and show us where you got stuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi guys, can you help me in this problem pretty pretty please? [ 0 Answers ]

A list is a sequential data structure. Design a List class that uses a Comma-delimited Stringsuch as, "a,b,c,d,12,dog"to implement a list. Implement the Following methods for this class: Void addItem( Object o ); // Use Object.toString() String getItem(int position); String toString(); ...

Guys think I'm pretty and charming,but they don't know I'm a virgin. (PSYCH TRAUMA?) [ 10 Answers ]

Here I go... I just turned 23 years in October and I'm still a virgin. I'm afraid of intimacy and I hate it because it has kept me from being with men and I'm not just talking about sex. I've had plenty of opportunities to lose my virginity with various guys I Really liked,-but I could never...

Looking Pretty [ 4 Answers ]

I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red...

View more questions Search