Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skipperd1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 06:11 PM
    Franklin electric submersible motor
    I have a franklin sub-pump and the motor won't run. I'm on generator power, when I try to start it it Boggs down almost till it dies. I pulled it out of well and torn it down. The stator housing has a plug hole with three posts. When I check continuity between them, all three are in contact with each other? Does this mean the windings inside have melted together or to metal housing? Motor is franklin 3/4 hp 230 volt 6.8 amp, 55kw, single phase model #2145079004 please help!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2014, 06:58 PM
    Hope it is not 55KW.
    Skipperd1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 09:16 PM
    Haha sorry .55 kW

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have lost water to our hose, in the pump house the submersible pump motor trips [ 3 Answers ]

We lost water, so we went to the pump house the submersible pump motor tripped, we clicked the reset button and it builds pressure to about 38 PSI then trips again, so we replaced the motor, no change does same problem, so we replaced the 30/50 pressure switch, same problem exists.

For a well deep in 90 meters ,can I use for my electric submersible ,pvc cable 4x2.5? [ 0 Answers ]

Electric pvc cable for the electric submersible water pump.For a well 90 meters and submersible of 2HP 4x2.5 pvc wire is OK?

Electric motor [ 6 Answers ]

How do you go about wiring a 240v motor to reverse the rotation?

Electric motor [ 0 Answers ]

How do you go about wiring a 240v motor to reverse the rotation?

Electric motor [ 2 Answers ]

How does electric motor works?

View more questions Search