Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookingsnow Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2014, 12:56 PM
    Stacking washer and dryer
    I am able to replace my Kenmore washer, however Kenmore does not make a model that will stack with my dryer. Is there another model/brand washer that will work with my Kenmore washer? The model #11047571600. I really don't want to have to nor can I afford to purchase a new dryer.

Appliance centres are really helpful when you start shopping ! I have LG front loading stackables, computerized, low water usage, gas dryer for efficiency. Were not expensive here in Ontario, I think about 1200 for the pair.

The temps have been very cold. There was water two days ago and at the coldest days with windchill of -55F. So it is now at -21F in Iowa. The heat lamp is secure and the temp in the pit for the pressure tank is at 40F. The pressure switch has been changed, but shuts itself off. There is no water in the pressure tank. This leaves us wondering if there is any water in the well due to ground water possibly being frozen. The well's depth is 65F. The well pump is only a few months old as is the pressure tank and the pressure switch was the same age as the rest. The pressure tank is completely empty. Could it be that we simply have to wait for it to thaw?

Also would like to add that there is pressure of 40 pounds in the pressure tank

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore stacking washer and dryer making a grinding sound during spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore stacking washer/dryer makes a grinding noise while in the spin cycle. It makes this noise after all the water is out and does not make the noise while water is in the machine.

Trying to add washer drain in my kitchen for a stackable washer & dryer [ 0 Answers ]

Yellow lines repersent drain pipe,circles represents air vents leading to the roof and green lines represent my suggested drains. One of my options is to add a T-shape coupling where the 90 is form at the bath sink and extend the plumbing an extra 2 feet and form a 90 to lead into the kitchen...

Sears HE3 Washer / Dryer - Stacking [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Sears HE3 Washer and Dryer and want to place the dryer on top of the washer. Is there any additional hardware required to do this or do I simply place the dryer on top of the washer?

Squeaky frididaire stacking dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I've read what to do for a regular dryer and replacing the bearing but is it the same for a stacking unit with the dryer on top?

Kenmore Stacking Dryer with Clunking Sound [ 2 Answers ]

Good evening everyone! My 3 year old Kenmore Stacking Dryer just developed a clunking sound in the past two drying cycles. The sound is similar to the one produced if you put a sneaker in the dryer and each rotation the sneaker would bounce off the drum. We live about 45 miles from the nearest...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.