Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Therev768 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 02:06 AM
    She doesn't love me anymore. Help!
    My girlfriend and I started in a long distance relationship. Everything was great! We spoke all the time, skyped, took trips to see each other. We completely fell in love and I thought it was working. Recently though, I decided to pack up and move to her. I've been here a month and tonight she told me she thinks her feelings have changed. I am completely devastated and heart broken.. The worst part is I am living with her at her parents until I find my own place. I don't know what to do. My hopeless romantic side wants to stay here until her feelings change which, lately I've been trying to buy her love back. Or should I pack up, give up, and go back home? I don't want to give up on our relationship at all. I'm just lost, scared, and need some advice...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 4, 2014, 04:30 AM
    Packing up and moving out of her parents' house is a good idea regardless of how the relationship develops. Showing maturity and independence will most likely be more impressive than "trying to buy her love back." Looking at yourself objectively, are you coming off as "needy" or "clingy?" Only puppies require 24/7 physical contact, and you can get tired of even the cutest puppy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 01:30 PM
    Get out of her parents house ASAP!
    Therev768 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 09:09 PM
    Well obviously I'm needy right now, I have nothing, know nothing and need a lot, but I'm trying not to be too needy. And believe me if I could get me own place yesterday I would. I just don't know whether to wait around to see if her feelings change or throw in the towel. Once a girl tells you her feelings have changed, is there ever getting those feelings back? Or should I cut my loses?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 09:11 PM
    She already told you her feelings changed...just not the way you would like them to. At this point, you have to face reality, it's over. Buying her love will get you nothing except a smaller bank account. Buying love doesn't work.

Give it up, get out, and move on.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 7, 2014, 07:29 AM
    Get you act together and being independent would help YOU a lot. I cannot imagine her, or her parents being that impressed with you. I know, its only been a month, and she is already disappointed. Not good.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2014, 07:48 AM
    This is a perfect example of why long distance relationships are always a bad idea. Both parties develope beliefs that the other person is what they want (and they are usually wrong)....as they never see them for who they really are....and after someone moves a great distance and reality hits that they aren't what was created in their imagination....someone always ends up screwed in a big way.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2014, 07:55 AM
    Sorry, but it sounds like this was doomed from the start.

First of course real life dating is a lot different than "online" and "distance" dating, talking on skype is not the same as having that person there all the time.

So, in this month, have you gotten a job ?

Who is paying your bills ?

Next. Moving in and living with someone is a lot different even if you were dating, local with each other.

Lastly, living with her parents is a pure disaster, since they now help control the ways things go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

She says she doesn't love me anymore. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, am 23 years and my girlfriend of 1 year and half says she doesn't love me anymore. At first everything was okay and she used to tell me that she will love me no matter what. This happened when she went back to her university in a different country and now we haven't seen each other for 8...

My ex doesn't love me anymore and says never again? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, around 6 weeks ago me my ex girlfriend splitup after 2 years, its breaking my heart, only problem is she knows it. I met her under funny situations, she was border line depressive, no job, car and going from bloke to bloke, all I wanted was to rescue her. Our relationship was up and down and...

She says she doesn't love me anymore and it doesn't make sense. [ 66 Answers ]

Hi to all, My ex broke up with me a month ago and is now with someone else. The thing is we have 2 kids and we're both in our early 20's. I can honestly say that it's my fault she left. I know the guy that she's with because we used to hang out with her cousins to drink a few beers but we...

Why doesn't my ex love me anymore [ 4 Answers ]

Why did my ex lie to me saying that he loved me and I knew he had a gurlfriend and he supossibly he loves her to but the truth he never loved me.

View more questions Search