Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flagirl94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 08:50 PM
    When to seek medical attention?
    Its my first time on this site I hope using this correctly. I do not have insurance so I've been prolonging going to the doctors. I just need to know if this is serious enough or if I can tough it out. My symptoms are slight fever, head ache, bloated stomach, frequent urination, achey back and lastly a burning sometimes sharp pain on the right side of my back ( kidney? ) . I did have a uti about a month ago and it went away without treatment. I took ibprofen for fever earlier and it helped. The pain in what I think is my kidney is not going away however. Should I go to clinic first thing in morning or will my body heal its self? Does this sound like a kidney infection? Thank you for your time!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 09:43 PM
    Yes, you need to stop messing around and get treatment. Despite your belief, the UTI that you had, if in fact it was a UTI, did not go away on its own...this does not happen. Now it looks like you are paying the price for ignoring it. If you keep ignoring it, things will get worse and you could be in really serious condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I seek medical help for my daughter? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 15 year old daughter who has lost 10lbs in the last 3 months. She was underweight. Now she looks horrible. I can see every bone in her body. She had kidney surgery when she was 6 and was hit by a car when she was 10. She is borderline diabetic. She has had blood taken so further testing...

Fainting- when should one seek medical attention? [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I was at a festival with some friends and I fainted. I didn't actually loose conscious but I wasn't hearing very well, I couldn't see well, and I had all those symptoms that you get before you actually fall down. I sat down before it happened and after being very nauseous and eating...

Should I seek medical treatment? [ 1 Answers ]

I confirmed my pregnancy over a week ago and now I am bleeding. Do I need to seek medical treatment

When should I seek medical attention when experience bleeding after intercourse? [ 1 Answers ]

After intercourse, I have experienced bleeding. This has been happening for the paste couple of months. Just recently, I experienced heavy bleeding and it has been happening for about two days. I have made an appointment with my doctor, however it is not for another week. I am wondering if it is...

HELP! Should I seek medical attention for a deep cut [ 4 Answers ]

I was washing a glass and while my hand was in it, I cut it when a piece of the glass popped right off and sheered into my hand above the thumb knuckle. The flap of skinn immediately turned white and of course bleed. I wrapped it and kept pressure on it. However I clearly took off all layers, the...

View more questions Search