Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Batuckan1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 08:35 PM
    Help finding Japanese anime movie
    Trying to find the name of a Japanese anime movie involving an old man, who locked his female Android or robot doll in a basement
    It was part of an anthology of short stories.
    I think it was made in the 90s
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Feb 7, 2014, 03:35 PM
    Sounds like a segment of

Robot Carnival
    segment: Presence

----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Identify a Japanese Anime movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I've watched this Japanese movie, it's really olf 80's or 90' I'm not quite sure. It revolves around a girl called Hikari I think that's her name. She lives with her parents. She has a dog I think his name was bobby I'm not sure because I watched it in another language, and the names might...

Looking for a japanese anime ninja movie made during the 80s/early 90s [ 0 Answers ]

I haven't seen this movie in years. Its in Japanese with English sub-titles. I remember the antagonist was a robot ninja and sometime in the movie the protagonist lost either his arm or one of his eyes. Also there was a ufo that came out of nowhere in the end and saved everyone, giving him his arm...

Looking for 80s Anime Movie possibly japanese [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the name of a film I saw when I was very young so this is probably going to be a long shot but any help is appreciated. I think the film was japanese but can't be sure and it was set on a different planet and centred round a boy and a girl. The boy was lured away from his...

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

View more questions Search