Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    docksy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 08:19 PM
    Japanese video?
    I can't remember if there are any lyrics, it might be just instrumental. I'm also not quite sure of the genre. I think it's a kind of hip-hop, and it reminds me a little bit of the anime Samurai Champloo.

Starting as real life footage, it's a video of a man with an afro who heads out from his traditional Japanese home to go fishing, even though the TV says it's stormy and his wife doesn't want him to leave. He meets up with a friend and the animation changes to them being Japanese monsters. One of them is a cyclops. They fish and encounter all sorts of strange sea creatures, including a mermaid. In the end, it switches back to real life footage and the two guys are back at the first guy's house drinking beer. It's fairly surreal. Any help identifying this would be much appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Song by Music Video - Recent band and video with kid cadets jogging [ 0 Answers ]

I came across a song that I absolutely loved but I can't seem to remember the name or band. It's a recent video of a band playing outside while boy cadets are jogging in sweat suits and one boy is singing the lyrics. They jog under bridges and go through paths. Please help me out! It's a great song...

How to hook up s-video from a non directv receiver to lcd TV with no s-video hookup? [ 3 Answers ]

I just purchased a non digital direct TV receiver and a new 32 inch lcd TV and the receiver has a s-video outlet and my lcd does not , is there an adapter they sell as I would rather use the s-video than the coax cable wire

Music video clip of 3 men dressed in Japanese style dress playing drums singing [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the American/Canadian band with a music video clip of 3 men dressed in Japanese style dress with face masks playing drums. It appeared on 'Rage' in Australia a couple of years ago?

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

How do I write a thesis statement about Japanese Video Game Companies? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm doing a report for my English class about Japan. And I chose Video games as my topic. I am having trouble writing the thesis. The 3 companies I'm writing about are Sony Sega and Nintendo

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.