Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaddieMuh Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 01:32 PM
    What is the game called?
    What is the game called in which a spaceman dressed in a purple suit jumps around on courses trying to find jewels and keys and shooting space monsters such as space bats and space snakes? I think the spaceman has yellow hair and wearing a helmet with a light and he has a laser gun. The game has a lot of bright colours.
    coldguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2014, 04:25 AM
    What machine did you play it on?

I think you may be asking about Blasto on the original playstation. If it had a zany voice actor its almost certain.

You may remember the voice actor (Phil Hartman) from such films as: The Three amigos, Fletch Lives, and Kiji's Delivery Service.

Or such televison programs as: Magnum P.I., Duck Tales, and The Crittic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cant remember what this game is called [ 0 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I was playing a game on my Sony Ericson. It was about a guy that gets missions in space, he has to hunt pirates, fish. And I distictly remember how you could Pull your catch in. Don't know if it helps but one of the missions you have to go through a mine field. Tge whole game is...

I forgot my password to a game called habbo! [ 6 Answers ]

D: WHAT DO I DO?! I sent for the reset password email like 6 times, its been over 4 hours and I haven't gotten ANYTHING. I sent for a list of my account And that sent fine, but I still haven't gotten my reset pw email! I sent for a password on my other accounts and those haven't sent...

An english movie called the 'The big game' [ 1 Answers ]

I am after details on a english movie called "The Big Game" it is about a child's game that adults play, for money. Thanks ROB.

What's this game called? [ 1 Answers ]

I used to play a game when I was a weeeoneee! It was something like... these kids went camping with their uncle or father or something, and he got kidnapped by this greeen dragon like thing. You had to complete tasks to receive keys. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Does anybody play a game called Darkthrone? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering, does anyone play or have heard of a game called Darkthrone? http://www.darkthrone.com/

View more questions Search