Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilbeauty21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 12:13 PM
    Apple IPad
    I got an Ipad from the college I was attending last year. It was set for using with them. I have moved and now need to know have to get it to conect with my router I have for my home?? Help... What do I need to do?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbeauty21 View Post
    I got an Ipad from the college I was attending last year. It was set for using with them. I have moved and now need to know have to get it to conect with my router I have for my home?? Help... What do I need to do?
    What was the agreement with the college when you received the iPad?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple iPad help desk [ 2 Answers ]

Many times iPad cannot conect to internet says cannot find server yet my laptop and tablet connect fine so it is not my connection has to be something with my iPad help?

Apple iPad Help [ 2 Answers ]

Help, Help Help... my iPad (the original one) and all of a sudden I cannot open programs and use them... as soon as they open or almost open, it closes... and I can't even find my kindle books anymore...

Tablet, Apple Ipad and which version? [ 0 Answers ]

I am starting a new job which will result in a daily eighty minute commute to work and back. A tablet is going to be one of the first things I want to buy because I like to read, play games, and listen to music. Its also lighter than my lap top. I am leaning towards an Apple Ipad, either the 16 or...

New Apple iPad [ 13 Answers ]

So I saw the iPad Keynote on Apples website, what does everyone think about it? Is it worth buying when it comes out, or is it better to wait like with the iPhone.

View more questions Search