Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kerianner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 07:10 AM
    Help with charge on deed
    Hi can someone please help... I'm selling my house and have a charge on from a secured loan company.. I'm in dispute with company over charges,interest etc it's currently with the ombudsman people. My house as sold a lot quicker than I thought and I'm now worried I will have to pay what the loAn company say... Before it's sorted with the ombudsman . To further mine concern I've just Google the loan company and found they are in court today for a winding up order. Please can anybody advice me or point me in the right direction. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 07:18 AM
    If you want to close on the house, and sell it, yes you will have to pay what the loan company asks, you will need to settle in court with the loan company, to do otherwise.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 08:19 AM
    If there is a title company involved in this sale then you may be able to place the disputed amount in escrow with the title company until the matter is resolved. If you win the case the title company will pay the money to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I charge my phone before I use it or use it until the battery dies then charge it [ 6 Answers ]

I have aslways had an issue with my new phones, the battery life s always so much less compared to the specification set out by the manufacture. So I need to know, "do i charge my phone before i use it or use it untill the battery dies then charge it"?

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square ft to paint a house exterior. [ 1 Answers ]

Should I charge a fix rate or charge by the square foot to paint the exterior of a home around 2000 square feet?

Negative charge of -3.0 * 10^-6 and a positve charge of 4.0 * 10^-6 are separated by [ 1 Answers ]

I neeed help on my homework and how I am supposed to do it...

What form do I need to put a charge on a property?(Im divorced but deed in ex's name) [ 1 Answers ]

I am divorced and want to protect myself should the current amicable relationship change. I invested £60,000 as a deposit on our family house which is now rented to tenants. The property is in my ex-wife's name, although the solicitor did draw something up confirming that I was involved to the...

View more questions Search