Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnAcidRevolution Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 04:40 AM
    Compare/contrast XP and 2000
    Can anyone help me with their similarities and differences?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 2, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Go to microsoft.com and look at the what's new and feature sets. They might even have a comparison.

It would also depend on whether you are talking about XP Pro or Home.

But W2K was designed almost exclusively for business users. As such it doesn't support as many drivers as XP does.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compare processors [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I need to compare a pentium 4 3.0 Ghz processor with a AMD Athlon 64 3200+ fx 2.2 ghz processor, which one of these 2 processors is better? Both in terms of performance and value for money. Cause I think the P4 clock speed is higher than the AMD, but still the AMD processor is more...

Compare [ 4 Answers ]

Compare the vietnam war to the war in iraq.

Problem in compare string [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compare a existing with other string retriving from databse , Its not get into the if statement even there is a data retrive same as existing one... Dim epf_no As String Dim epf_no_frmdb As String epf_no = "1022" Adodc2.Refresh With Adodc2.Recordset

Exponential statistical contrast [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to figure out this problem: iI'm given a maximum and minimum value for 11 consecuitive values, and these values when plotted fit an exponential curve. So for example the values are: 21.361 18.136 16.029 13.672 12.793 12.394 11.143 11.090

View more questions Search