Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GraceBB Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Stressed out
    Hi there

I thought at 1 point I was pregnant but I wasn't I was just late but now I'm really stressed out!!

I get pissed of easily and I crnt be arsed wi all that because I work a lot and see my friends and boyfriend does any 1 have any tips or advice would really help!ANy tips on chiilin out when I'm on !

Thanks Gracex
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 04:35 AM
    Tips and advice on what?

Apr 2, 2007, 04:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    tips and advice on what?
    How to relax when I'm on!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 04:38 AM
    Well dear... I somehow have the same problem, I believe it's a natural issue for us ladies to have especially when its our time of the month.
    I get mad, then I cry.. its crazy, drives me up the wall.

Usually when I'm indoors I seclude myself... and when I'm work I close myself in my shell.

Apr 2, 2007, 04:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    well dear.... i somehow have the same problem, i believe its a natural issue for us ladies to have especially when its our time of the month.
    I get mad, then i cry.. its crazy, drives me up the wall.

Usually when im indoors i seclude myself... and when im work i close myself in my shell.

I hate it isn't there any exercise which I can do!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Maybe to let off steam go for a jog or a walk...
    Thou half the time I can barely move...
    It sucks I know
    Krystal_Starr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GraceBB
    hi there

i thought at 1 point i was pregnant but i wasnt i was just late but now im really stressed out !!!!!!!!

i get pissed of easily and i crnt be arsed wi all that because i work alot n see my friends and bf does any 1 have any tips or advice wud really help!ANy tips on chiilin out wen im on !

Thanks Gracex
    Hey.. I saw a post from you earlier saying you thought you were pregnant. But the test was negative.. well how soon did you take it? Because after 2 weeks you should take it.. it takes at least 2 weeks for the hormone to appear in your body when your pregnant.. and well since it like really late I think you should re-take the test and see if your results are different..

Hopw I helped
    Xoxo
    Starr
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 8, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Hi I find music really helps - a good dance up nice and loud to your fav tunes, not only is it great exercise for cramps it gets the endorphins going!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Martial arts, they will help with many thngs,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so stressed out anyone that can help please do I could use it [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so the past school year I have been sooo stressed out me and my mom have been fighting a lot and like right now we are not talking. I have been missing my dad a lot lately. My boyfriend says some stuff that stresses me out and I'm always freaking out that he is leaving me and it kills me...

How do I cope when he is stressed out? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi.. my guy is in the sales & marketing field- pharmeceuticals. He needs to achieve his monthly targets. And most of the time he do achieve it, but when he doesn't he is really stressed out. He is fun loving... and evrth . But when it come to most of the month ends,, he is blues... Sometimes he...

I'm so Stressed [ 3 Answers ]

I just need somwun to talk to I been so stressed. Well lets see how to start, I've been with this girl for 5 years we had a baby together she's 7 months, we've been on and off I really love her, we gotten into a fight and she just went crazy, I woke up yesterday with the police at my house saying I...

Stressed [ 6 Answers ]

OK so basiclly I'm pretty stressed right now I'm going into high school witch I'm kind of nerviose about And I really like my best guy friend but I'm not sure what to do he tells me that he loves me to and misses being with me but then he says he doesn't want a girlfriend So what should I do

Pregnant or Stressed? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been doing a lot of searching on the net for information on this kind of stuff and it's very confusing, so I figured I'd ask experts: people who may be moms themselves. The story: I'm not too proud of it, but when I moved back to school this year I got drunk and had sex with a good...

View more questions Search