Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninja-kitten13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2014, 07:10 PM
    water monitor stopped eating
    I have quite a few reptiles, and my water monitor stopped eating. Today I discovered he had a tick. First time I see one like that since I have dogs also. This tick is black with yellow dots. Can anyone help please??
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 2, 2014, 07:23 PM
    What part of the world are you in? From your description it could be a Lone Star tick if you're in central North America, brown ticks from Africa, or bont legged ticks from the Middle East.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 4, 2014, 03:16 PM
    Have you introduced any new reptiles into the home recently? Reptiles are notoriously picky eaters. It very likely could be from the tick, but as Catsmine mentioned... it would be more helpful if we knew where in the world you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog has stopped eating but drinking loads of water? [ 5 Answers ]

My dog has had her booster recently but has stopped eating but is drinking loads of water?

Puppy stopped eating [ 6 Answers ]

My 10 and a Half month old Shih tzu Puppy ( GIZMO) has been a pretty fussy eater from the start. I have tried him on everything, now he won't eat his puppy food, he won't eat chicken or some of the other foods (homemade doggie recipes I have made him, please can you help me as he just isn't eating...

14 yr. Old stopped eating [ 2 Answers ]

We know that Maggie is nearing the end of her life, but she hasn't eaten in 3 days now. She doesn't act "sick". She is drinking lots of water and telling us when she needs to go outside. She seems confused. She takes heart meds. For enlarged heart. Our vet wants $1800 for an echo. No one...

Dog stopped eating [ 4 Answers ]

I need some help my dog has stopped eating. SHe drinks but will not eat and if I try and get her to eat she will go and hide behind the chair. She is only 5 years old and has never been sick. Does anyone have any advice as to what is going on.

View more questions Search