Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2014, 01:33 PM
    Shaped calves vs. Building calves?
    Hi. Basically I have got into fitness over the last 3 months. Now I am focusing on my calves and legs. I am trying to achieve more shapely calves and am currently doing lunges, squats and calf raises, 20 each legs for 5 - 6 sets(calf raises). I would like to see results in no less than 6 motnhs. I do these exercises every other day. Is this correct?? Should I be doing them every day? Or more than once a day?? Some people are saying I should do it multiple times a day while others say for the muscle to grow I need to give it a few days restbite, but does this still apply to me as I am not necessarily trying to build muscle? Please help, so confused right now. EVERYDAY or EVERY OTHER DAY, HOW LONG UNTIL I SEE RESULTS and what should I add to my routine to increase the effect?
    Thanks, and sorry for the bad grammar, spelling, editing I rushed this.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 2, 2014, 02:03 PM
    Hire a personal trainer if you want to sculpt any part of your body. You won't find a way to do this on line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Toning calves [ 6 Answers ]

Just wanted to know how to tone up the calves, I don't have a fat upper body but for some unknown reasons, my calves are huge and appears to be bigger than my body. They look unbalanced. Please help, desperately need your advise. Thank you

Skinny legs need calves [ 1 Answers ]

I have skinny legs and I want to have calves and want them to be nicer and sexier... any tips?

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

Are my calves big? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 5'3,and my calves are 13.3inch.but the thing is,I have slightly bowed legs from the knee down,so there is no meat lol in between and all of this is centered on the back as muscle(u know what I mean?).my girlfriends tell me they are too big,but I don't know,I'm scred to wear shorts because of...

Slim calves! Desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi lately I've started realising my calves are quite big, especially from the front, they are okay from the side of my body, but are large from the front. Its made me become quite self conscious because I can't wear pants as my thighs look big and in dresses, you can see my calves. Are there any...

View more questions Search