Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youasked Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2014, 11:07 PM
    Atkins diet
    I am simply just not happy with my weight right now! A low carb diet seemed to work for me years ago, however I have forgotten what a day of meals (what to eat for breakfast; lunch; dinner) looks like on an Akins or similar diet. HELP!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 1, 2014, 11:43 PM
    They have an easy-to-use website that shows all the food choices for each phase. The main thing is to avoid all foods that contain wheat flour and sugar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

What should I eat on the atkins diet? [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I eat 25 pieces of sashmimi for dinner ($30) I will lose 1 pound but I can only eat it once because it's so expensive. So what do I do for breakfast and lunch? I need to reserve 10 grams of carbohydrates a day for either radishes or fiber supplements... as I hardly ever poop when I'm on...

Atkins Dieters [ 1 Answers ]

Do you find that some foods are better than others at promoting weight loss? Sometimes my weight will stay constant for 3 days but EVERY TIME I eat at sashimi (raw fish) for dinner, I will lose one pound. I guess it's because sashimi is 80% protein. Do you find this trend as well.

Anybody remember crackpot, Christi Atkins? [ 3 Answers ]

Watch the hypocritical dingbat get exposed by Colmes. Listen toward the end of the session when Colmes tells Adkins that Hannity's waiting for his 3 a.m. call from Hillary, and even Greta Van Susteren gets a kick out of it. The whole FOX set, both Republican and Democrat commentators, were...

Any good Recipes for Atkins? [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to loose weight for about 4 years now and nothing has worked, I gained 30 pounds with my first child and then got pregnant 13 months later with my second child so I gained 32 lbs with her. So I am about 60 lbs overweight and So I decided to start the Atkins diet, and let me tell...

View more questions Search