Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HalT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 05:21 PM
    The water line to my outside spigot broke now I don't have any running water inside,
    My outside water spigot line broke and now I don't have any inside running water, any suggestions. Thanks Hal
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2014, 06:05 PM
    Did you turn off the house supply? Most outside faucets have a designated inside shut off.
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2014, 07:07 PM
    If that’s a setup where the outside spigot is tapped into the main waterline first before it goes on into the house and broke because of freezing or a bad solder joint at that outside connection then your underground main line is also broken, EI no water in house

Check at past that spigot line and there lies your problem
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Jan 31, 2014, 07:59 PM
    Hi Hal

Are you on well or city/town water?

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I increase water volume without running a new water line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I live about 800 feet from the water meeter and when they ran the line to my house they ran a 1" pvc. I live on a down hill slope and I have 65psi at the house hose bibs. I can get it up to 110psi if I adjust the pressure valve and get super pressure but still drops considerably when two...

I attempted to solder an outdoor spigot to the water supply line. All looked good un [ 2 Answers ]

I attempted to solder an outdoor spigot to the water supply line. All looked good until I tested the water flow. There is a small spot I missed. Water spurted out. Can I re-solder the pipe without have to take the whole thing apart and start all over?

Shut off valve for outside spigot shuts my hot water off inside? [ 2 Answers ]

There is no other shut off valve on the line going to my outside spigot besides one that shuts the hot water off to the house is it possible the pipe was installed with no shut off?

Unable to turn off outdoor spigot - water still running [ 6 Answers ]

My outdoor spigot will turn on but when I try to turn it off there is still water running. It's a pretty steady flow. Contractors have been at my house power washing & painting. I know they used this spigot, but I can't figure out what they could have done to it to make this happen. My...

Running water sound inside the wall [ 2 Answers ]

Water running sound inside the wall pipes going upstairs.

View more questions Search