Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 03:00 PM
    Renault 420 dci
    When stopped, I need to pump the lift manully to be able to turn the truck on. Also the truck is not pwerfull anymore. Can you please advise?

Check out some similar questions!

Renault premium dci 420 [ 5 Answers ]

The engine start only by help with hand fuel pump and the engine can be stay running at idle speed, but when the engine warm up is stopped and when started again by help with hand fuel pump the engine stay running only at high speed and stop at idle speed. The type of fuel pump is (Bosch -...

Renault premium 420 fuel pump failure [ 1 Answers ]

We have 10 unit renault premium 420 that cannot be start at all.. this prime mover have been run on the road for almost 2years.. this starting problem happens went we used low gred fuel diesel from 1 persone.. we send all the nozzle and fuel pump for service but until today we cannot find the...

Renault 420dci [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My name is Abdulbaset from Libya, after the war in Libya I mean after the track stooped for about one year without starting engine,now it could not start but using hand pump, the fan word contumely the engine getting colder and colder during the road, what cause that and I feel that the engine...

Diesel light on renault clio DCI 1.5 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a renault clio dci 1.5 it's a 51 plate so about 9/10 years old? When I put the key in the ignition the lights on the dashboard come on except the diesel light and when I try to start the engine there is no response what so ever, mechanice I have tried are puzzled by this and can't work out...

Renault megane classic [ 1 Answers ]

Car will start, put foot down on clutch put gear in but car won't move help please does this mean my gear box has gone.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.