Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Reception
    If you are married already, but you want to now have a reception to celebrate your wedding, does the bride have flower girls and a maid of honour?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 01:56 AM
    Have you thought about having your marriage blessed and then throwing a huge party?? Do the things you would really like to do deep in your heart.
    As for the honeymoon mmmmm that's a hard one we were crafty we got married with just immediate family and two very good friends also and bens parents took us all for a meal and a few months after they through a huge party for us at there house our honeymoon was a week in centre parcs we already had it booked in October but millie came on the Sunday before we were due to go but thankfully centre parcs were really nice and let us move it to the following feb and we got to take millie on her first holiday instead .
    Could you have a week together in a little country cottage here in the uk or even save up and go on a cruise where you know you will be able to have together time with out lots of others.
    All these things are doable its just finding the balance to be able to.

You can have what ever you wish to have hunny its your party after all lol
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 02:09 AM
    My husband isn't catholic, althou I am, I am a non practicing catholic so I would feel like a hypocrite if I went to a church to get blessed.

Wat we wish to do is a reception to celebrate our love, kind of like a renewal of vows..

That's a good idea for a honeymoon, all I know is that hubby and I really deserve this :)
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Where there's a will there's a way you will work out and you will have what you want even if it takes you a year to organise just remember not to let it all stress you out you have to enjoy it all so take your time.
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 02:17 AM
    Well our estimated date is July 2008, we got married in July 2004, so we would like to leave it roughly the same date, thanks for your encourgement,as you read my thread earlier my marriage was a unique one, but every girl would like to celebrate it, you know.
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 02:21 AM
    Of course you do hunny and what ever you do will not take away the memory you have it will just give you another memory to smile about :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Absolutely
    Thank u xxxxxx :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Planning wedding/reception [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I am getting married in July and I am trying to save on money and really have a good time for my wedding. What types of entertainment that I could have at my wedding/reception. Yes, my wedding is mixed in with my reception. I have rented out a nice building, surrounded by trees,...

Wedding Reception Deposit. [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering where my partner and I stand, we have paid a £500 deposit for our wedding reception on May 31st 2008. However, we are extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with the service we have received and wonder if we can cancel having our reception there and receive our £500 deposit back. ...

View more questions Search