Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissBaby Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 11:22 AM
    Another I was drinking when I wasn't supposed to be drinking question
    I was drinking all night Friday and had a drug and EtG test wed 63 hours later I'm 5'6 at 165. I really pray to god I pass I also did drink a lot of water. Think I passed Dr. Bill
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2014, 11:46 AM
    Dr. Bill no longer posts on this site.

Drinking a lot of water means they will probibly fail you for dillution... which is still a fail as its viewed as an attempt to alter the results of a test.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 31, 2014, 11:50 AM
    No smoothy, you are wrong....well, according to her other posts on this subject you can drink all the water you want up until the test and you will not fail.

She has all the answers yet seems to keep asking the questions.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2014, 11:55 AM
    Apparently... I didn't bother looking at her other posts. Until now.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 2, 2014, 05:57 PM
    So she's giving inaccurate advice to others, but has to ask for the same advice?

Doesn't sound like she knows as much as she claims to know.

Fact is, if you drink a lot of water, you WILL fail for dilution. Time for the expert to start reading up on the things she's advising others on.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 2, 2014, 11:35 PM
    No, she wasn't advising anyone else...just telling anyone that answered her in her other question that they were wrong and you can't fail for dilution. It makes me wonder when someone asks something yet they have all the answers already...why waste our time if you know it all?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 08:03 AM
    And of course while I can not speak for god, praying to god for help for doing a improper act is really not going to help. Sometimes the answer to the prayer will be a failed test, to help force you to get help or to make you decide to change

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my daughter get in trouble [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter's Divorce Decree states that her ex-husband gets supervised visitation at Custodial Parent's discretion. He molested her when she was 2. She is 16 now and my daughter allowed her to see him unsupervised. Can my daughter get into trouble for that?

Drinking question [ 9 Answers ]

I started drjnkjng at 8:30pm and stopped at 4:30am and I want to know if I would be cleqn by 9:00am this morning

I deleted something I wasn't supposed to [ 0 Answers ]

I was Watching a Video That was teaching me how to run something with java and it said do this: "Go to start Menu and right click Computer and click Proporties THen go to Advanced system settings and then go to Environment Variables then click edit and DONT DELETE ANYTHING! Add ;C:\Program Files...

I'm 11weeks pregnant and not in love.. I wasn't supposed to have babies so it's a blessing [ 3 Answers ]

He has been staying with me in my apartment.. we've only been seeing each other for 4-5 months.he is a wonderful guy n we were working on love then I got pregnant when I never thought I could.my doctor told me 5years ago my tubes were clogged n I couldn't conceive.now all the sudden they unclogged...

It Wasn't Supposed To Be Like This [ 16 Answers ]

So I've been dating my boyfriend for 1.5 years. Our relationship was AMAZING and we often considered ourselves a better, more stable couple than many of our friends who are in relationships. We were in love and have talked about having a future together. We both go to the same college, but live in...

View more questions Search