Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Henry Fussy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 10:07 AM
    White fibers are appearing in my well water.
    White fibers are accumulating in my faucet aerators (the type that screw on the end). They appear similar to fiberglass. Well is approximately 3 years old and I've never had any problems before. Can anyone tell me what this might be and what to do about it?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2014, 06:32 PM
    Strange. Is the pump above ground or in the well? Do you have a filter on it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

11 year old "Bradford/White" water heater has hot water to begin shower but within 7 [ 3 Answers ]

11 year old Bradford/White water heater runs out of hot water in less time than it takes to take a shower. Has very hot water to begin with. Is it time to replace?

How can I identify dried plant fibers [ 0 Answers ]

I have an artifact that is made of what I believe to be weaved from a dried grass or straw. If I can determine what type plant was used I can then possibly narrow down the area of the artist who wove it. Is there a website that might be able to help me with this? Kind of a "who did it" Thanks for...

Someone is appearing to me. [ 4 Answers ]

When I was about five years old and I was staying at my grandparents house I saw a dark shadow shaped like a young woman. That night I saw her twice. I am seventeen now and between then and now I have seen it countless times. I don't know who it is or what it is but I want to know because it is...

Starch and fibers [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between starch and fibers. And what is cellulose and hemicellulose. Starch we can find in potatoes and rice. And plant makes the structure of plant cell wall.

View more questions Search