Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 07:46 AM
    What is the best camera you can buy for money?.
    Maybe the camera you have in mind has not been invented yet. If that is the case what do you think will be photography like in the future?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 31, 2014, 08:53 AM
    Combination GoPro and small drone with good remote controls for both.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 31, 2014, 10:01 AM
    There is no "best". It all depends on what type of photography you want to do as to what "best" really is.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 09:27 AM
    Future cameras will have no memory cards, no lenses, and no mirror. DOF will be adjustable in post and of course you will be able to Wi-Fi your photos to any destination, anyplace around the word - in real time and as you shoot.

What's the best camera for your money today ? Tough question. It is like : What's the best car for your money. It really depends. There are tons of good cameras in all price ranges. GoPro is more like "fun" camera, but have to admit, it is "getting there".

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which camera to buy? [ 2 Answers ]

My budget is up to 50,000 INR I want to buy a dslr with lens 18- 135mm approx..

I like to buy a new camera suggest me one? [ 22 Answers ]

I recently started liking taking pictures.(with my mobile only now).I am planning to buy a new cam.. some says to buy SLR.. I don't know which one to buy?any suggestions.. I like taking nature photographs. Fashion photographs too. My budget is not that good suggest me one between 600$ and 800$..

I'm 11 years Old Should I buy a bridge dslr camera or a small compact camera? [ 2 Answers ]

I do have experience with a dslr camera

Which camera to buy [ 3 Answers ]

I am signed up for a still photography class. I use a Canon A40 Powershot for work - I point the camera, press the button, it takes good photos. The instructor suggests a better camera - but he also said I could get a close up lens for the Canon. Any suggestions on what I should buy - or...

View more questions Search