Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KateGaden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2014, 01:16 AM
    6 home positive pregnancy test. But low blood test. Is that normal?
    I have done 6 home pregnancy test all which are positive. But my blood test was low. Is that normal?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 31, 2014, 08:10 AM
    It isn't unusual. It just means you're in the early stages of pregnancy.

Congratulations!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2014, 06:22 PM
    As CravenMorhead said, if you are very early in a pregnancy, then it can be normal. A one time reading is not necessarily a concern (unless, perhaps, you are several weeks pregnant). Your doctor may suggest having another one done in a few days to check for the increase which would give them more information.

How far along does your doctor feel that you are and what was your level?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 1, 2014, 09:54 AM
    Agreed, it all depends on how far along the pregnancy is. Do you have an estimate of number of weeks.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 1, 2014, 09:59 AM
    6 test before you see a doctor is stressful over kill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding brown blood, with faint positive pregnancy test? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, My last period was Dec. 2nd, usually lasts 5 days long. My cycle being 35 days long, means my period would come Jan. 7th. On the 8th I began to bleed Dark brown, old looking blood. Along with sore breasts, slight ear ache and constant headaches. My good friend explained to me that she had bled...

I take a pregnancy test at home and at the clinic and it say positive ? [ 0 Answers ]

Why and still little bit bleeding ? Is it normal ? Am so worry !

Two months late, positive at home pregnancy test, but haven't yet seen a doctor. [ 3 Answers ]

I recently moved from the East-coast to the West-coast. During this time, I missed my period. I am now about a month, almost two, late and have taken three at home pregnancy test. They all came out positive. Because I moved, my insurance had to be changed, approved, and all of this has prevented me...

7 positive pregnancy tests, but a negative blood test.. Has this ever happened to you [ 2 Answers ]

So In Early January I'm Pretty Sure I Got Pregnant, I Missed A Period So I Took A Pregnancy Test (I Honestly didn't think I as pregnant) But The Test came back With a faint positive.. This as about January 24 (around That Time) Well, I ended up taking 7 pregnancy tests and they ALL came back with a...

Will a blood pregnancy test be positive after implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I know that implantation bleeding is not as common as one might think... but... I would like to know if a blood pregnancy test would be positive during or after implantation bleeding?

View more questions Search