Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelvinwilliams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2014, 03:06 PM
    I want to find my grown child mom took her when she was young
    My-ex took my daughter when she was four years old,she told me I would never see her, my grown child name is Cassidy Williams she is mixed with white and black she is in her 30's how could her mother be so cold.my name is kelvin E.Williams she broke my heart I just wanted to see her before I die.

Check out some similar questions!

How young is too young to give a child a cellphone? [ 11 Answers ]

With 90 percent of Americans having a cell phone, and an increasing amount of children racking up minutes in family plans, how young is too young, in your opinion? Reference: CNET Article

Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book about a child with cancer [ 0 Answers ]

I read a book in 2005 about a child (I believe it was a boy) who was diagnosed with cancer or a terminal illness of some type. The book was written from the parent's point of view (I can't remember if it was the mother or father). The book talked about how the illness went into remission several...

How can a mom react when a grown daughter talks rude to her [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has movedhome twice after each divorce. We have let her come back each time. She is going through a very difficult period. But she can be rude, disrespectful, and; its like she boards with us but not involved in our life at all. She works 3 jobs. But her attitude to me is hurtful, we...

Evict a grown child [ 2 Answers ]

How do I evict a grown child who refuses to follow house rules and refuses to move out ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.