Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2014, 10:08 AM
    Digital Scale
    Can you use a jewelry digital scale also as a postage scale too?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2014, 10:29 AM
    For personal use ? Or for a business ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Replace non digital thermostat (2 wire) to new Digital termostat (2 wire) [ 0 Answers ]

Hi: I bought an new digital thermostat, White-Rogers 1E78-140 millivolt to replace a two wire non digital millivolt thermostat. The two wires are to be attached to "W" and "RH" on the White-Rodgers thermostat. The wires are connected at the stove at "TH" and the other to the wire coming from...

Replace non digital thermostat (2 wire) to new Digital termostat (2 wire) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I bought a 2 wire, heating only, millivolt thermostat to replace a non digital 2 wire thermostat. The replacement thermostat is a White-Rodgers 1E78-140 (heat only, non programmable millivolt compatible). For two wires "W" and "RH" are used in the thermostat. Does it matter which wire from...

Replace non digital thermostat (2 wire) to new Digital termostat (2 wire) [ 0 Answers ]

Hi: I bought a 2 wire, heating only, millivolt thermostat to replace a non digital 2 wire thermostat. The thermostat wires from the stove are connected to "RH" and "TH/TP" . The terminals in the new thermostat are labeled "RH" and "W". "TH" wire from the stove would be connected to what...

Why small scale firm still exist in most large scale firm [ 1 Answers ]

Why small scale firm still exist in the most large scale firm

Changing from non digital thermostat to digital [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old non digital Honeywell T87F thermostat, gas burner with baseboard water heat. Can I change to a new digital Honewywell RTH230B and how? Thank you

View more questions Search