Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonnies225 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2014, 09:03 AM
    Follow up with resume
    I dropped off all my resumes in person all in the medical receptionist field and was wondering when I should go back for follow up with them all?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2014, 10:06 AM
    If you ever expect to get hired , yes.

Did you get a email and address of the firms when you dropped off the resume?

Have you already sent a follow up letter ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2014, 10:35 AM
    If these were cold calls, a 2 week follow-up is reasonable. But it depends on whether there were positions available.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a best warehouse&logistics resume can anybody make a resume for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2.8 years working experience as warehouse assistant (from 2005 to 2008) in ZYX company,Malaysia and from oct 2009 to till date I am working as warehouse supervisor in XYZ company,saudi arabia based on these details please make a resume for me

New resume [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I need to type up a new resume but I don't really have much experience & my resume is pretty blank.. but all the places I apply for ask for one, what else can I put on it other than experience?

Should I use a resume? [ 10 Answers ]

I've only had four jobs, and am about to graduate highshool - but I'm tired of constantly filling out long job applications. I made a resume, with everything I've had - would that be "awkward" to submit that seeing how I'm a senior in high school, with only four jobs so far?

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

View more questions Search